Are you a sentimental person?
If you were to move and had to drop something, what would you drop?
- Old clothes
- Textbooks of collage
- The bed when you were a kid
- Second hand TV
- You are very mature and sensible, but you lack innocence. Once the color of youth and flying personality, as the passage of time, always lost. You’re a smart person, you know the choice, and that’s a good thing.
- You are a layman. Bring a bunch of books, but never read them. You will deliberately cater to the tastes of others. You can live as you wish.
- You are a person who is fond of the new and tired of the old. This personality can help you in your career, but it can backfire in your relationships.
- You are a very emotional person. Once you have feelings for a person or a thing, you will not give it up easily even if it becomes a burden later. The right trade-off should be made.